Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot Flashes!

Whoa guys! I may only be 28, but this weather must be giving me major WRITING hot flashes! (yes, I just invented a disorder of writing, there will probably be more) One day I woke up and BAM, my so-called finished novel is now being twisted and turned into something quite different. My vision of a four book series with each girl given her own book is now being squashed-all four girls in each book, with each book being appoximately one semester of college. Whew, someone send us some cooler weather cause I definitely need to chill. I do feel somewhat relieved though and I am sooo excited to start on my other characters. But who the hell knows when THIS book will be finished?!?! :) xoxo Meg

PS
Just to get some new ideas flowing, what is your favorite way to chill during this hot as helluva summer? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love flavored icy pops in this weather to help me cool off.

    Have fun with your next stories!

    ReplyDelete