I, Gifted Girl, do solemnly swear to uphold all laws within the Gifted Girls (Gigi's) club. I vow to support and protect my fellow Gigi's and their gifts. I will obey the following guidelines:
1. Meet every Saturday for the weekly Gigi meeting, consisting of exercising and perfecting our outstanding gifts while eating pint after pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
2. Never lie to a fellow Gigi. (Remember, Leila can read minds...)
3. Always give sound fashion advice to those Gigi's in need, especially Maggie.
4. Never put a boy ahead of your Gigi's. Family and the Gifted Girls come first in life.
5. Finally, never and I mean never, tell a soul about your gift. The only exception to the rule is when a Gigi gets married. After you have that diamond on your finger, then you may tell your significant other.
Signed and agreed by:
Dated September 25th, 2006